A high grade polyester resin system, which is designed for medium industrial and chemical processing applications. ASTM-84 flame spread rating of 25 or less.
Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer CAT Ladders
The ultimate in vertical access solutions with our FRP CAT Ladders. These ladders are made from Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer, offering excellent corrosion resistance and durability, making them ideal for both indoor and outdoor industrial applications.
CAT Ladders (ISOFR)
Ensure maximum safety with our custom made ISOFR Cat Ladders, designed with Isophthalic Polyester resin. These ladders are custom made to size and coated with an extra polyurethane UV coating, for waste water treatment plants and chemical plants, where corrosion and UV exposure are a major concern.
OSHA Requirements for Ladders & Ladder Systems.
From the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29, Labor, 1910.27
Installer is responsible for referring to most current OSHA Cde for complete information.
- (a)(1)(i) 0.9 kN concentrated load (minimum at center of rung)
- (b)(1)(ii&iii) Distance between rungs maximum 305mm, minimum clear width between siderails of 406mm
- (c)(4) Distance from the centerline of rungs to wall in back of ladder shall be not less than 178mm
- (d)(1)(ii) Cage required on ladders of more than 6.1m to a maximum unbroken lenght of 9.1m
- (d)(1)(iii) Cage to extend minimum of 1067mm above top of landing
- (d)(1)(iv) Cage shall begin minimum 2.1m to maximum 2.4m above base of ladder (floor)
- (d)(1)(v) Cage shall not be less than 686mm in width
- (d)(1)(v) Cage hoop vertical bars shall be located at a maximum spacing of 40 around the circumference of the cage